01 Feb Mobile App Change Log 6.14.0
Recent updates and optimisations to the Bitfinex mobile app
We’re pleased to present Version 6.14.0 of the Bitfinex mobile app.
The latest update to the Bitfinex mobile app includes general improvements.
- Advertisement -
You can also download the latest version of the Bitfinex mobile app from the Android Application Package (APK).
Please share your experience by leaving a review in the app store or by completing the Bitfinex mobile user app survey! The below changes have been suggested to us by our active customer base. Feedback from our customers is incredibly valuable to us.
- Fixed the accept the signup Terms of Service
- Updated to replicate the web path for 2FA Reset on the login flow
- Fixed the login custom time setting after validation
- Updated to restrict Margin/Exchange/Derivatives* trading for affected UK users
- Added APP, INJ, LIF3, XTP, ZETA token icons
- Updated to show FastPay transaction limit
- Updated to remove unwanted intermediate currencies check on deposits and withdrawals
- Update OTC details styles
- Update OTC block text
- Get OTC order histories with new API
- Fixed the inability to choose bank country on the deposit page issue
- Fixed deposit verification level modal
- Fixed the VASP “none of the above” option not being a visible issue
- Updated to show “Call to Upgrade” for devices lower than Android 9
- Updated translations
- Line placeholder improvements
*The derivatives platform is provided by iFinex Financial Technologies Limited. References to Bitfinex Derivatives in this post are references to iFinex Financial Technologies Limited.