01 Feb Bitfinex Pay – Release V0.6.1
The Bitfinex Pay Merchant Dashboard is an internal tool designed to provide our Merchants with powerful reports and features to manage their Merchant crypto gateway.
We’re pleased to share the latest updates to Bitfinex Pay. For more on Bitfinex Pay, please refer to https://blog.bitfinex.com/category/bitfinex-pay/.
- Advertisement -
- Minor UI improvements in the Manual Invoice Generator modal
- Added an animation around the auto-convert disclaimer when trying to activate it without accepting the disclaimer
- The duplicated Invoice button has been removed for POS Invoices
- Added a “Paired” label to POS Checkouts that are currently connected to a device in the POS menu
- Added the account information in the Settings menu, including account username, email and ID
- Proper error is now displayed when trying to generate a Bitcoin Lightning invoice with an amount above the maximum allowed
- Minor translation issues were fixed in the Invoice Details menu
- Exported CSV files now show column names in the merchant’s preferred language
- Fixed error copy when trying to refund less than 5 USD equivalent
- Fixed an issue causing expired invoices with payments not to be able to be refunded
End Customer Payment Flow
- Information disclaimer added in the receipt menu
POS Web app
- Improved the error message when the camera is unavailable when trying to log in by scanning the QR code
- If the credentials token is not valid, the web app will automatically refresh to request a new login
- Improved the copy of the error generated when trying to create an invoice below the minimum amount allowed
Start accepting crypto payments with Bitfinex Pay today: https://pay.bitfinex.com/.